When you’re new to cloth diapers, you’re going to have questions. Lots of them!
This makes my job easy! I just pick one, and answer it here for you each week!
If you have a question you don’t see here yet, let me know and ask it in the Cloth Diapers for Beginners Facebook group for a quick response.
Using Cloth Diapers
Diaper Styles, Types, and Fabrics
Types of Cloth Diaper Systems
Fabric and Closure Choices
- What is Microfiber (And Do You Want it in Your Cloth Diapers)?
- What is Zorb (And Do You Want it in Your Cloth Diapers)?
Cloth Diaper Accessories
Lotions, Potions, Powders and Balms
- Will Vaseline Ruin Cloth Diapers?
- Is Cornstarch Safe for Diaper Rash (and Cloth Diapers)?
- Is Vinegar Safe for Cloth Diapers?
- Do I Need to Use Calgon Water Softener When I Wash Cloth Diapers?
Washing and Care
Prepping For First Use
- Can Cloth Diapers Be Washed With Other Clothes?
- Do You Have to Wash Pocket Diapers After Every Use?
- Can Cloth Diapers Go in the Dryer?
- What’s The Problem WIth Fluff Love University Recommendations?
- Do You Have Detergent Buildup in your Cloth Diapers?